Weatherlow Farms Shopkeeper
About the Role
Weatherlow Farms seeks a reliable individual looking for an engaging farm experience in beautiful southcoast Massachusetts. This position will manage Weatherlow’s new Farm Store. The position requires hard work, enthusiasm, and discretionary decision making. The Farm Store will open Memorial Day weekend with retail hours being Friday 2 - 6pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am - 2pm. Reduced low season hours (November-May).
Roles & Responsibilities
● Open, manage, and close the Farm Store during its retail hours;
● Serve customers professionally, relaying special orders and recommendations to Operations Manager;
● Maintain Store stock levels, assist with resupplying; and
● Keep the Store and deck areas clean.
● Previous retail experience required;
● Able to represent the farm in a professional manner and productively engage with customers;
● Enthusiasm for working on a farm and promoting local products; and
● Self-starter with a serious work ethic, able to work independently.
About Weatherlow Farms
Weatherlow Farms raises the highest quality grassfed Beef, Lamb, Chevon, pastured Pork, Poultry, and Eggs in the seaside town of Westport, MA. We grow a curated selection of flowers and foliage for weddings and special events. All is cared for employing environmentally sustainable and socially responsible practices which focus on the special relationship between land, animal and food. We host farm events throughout the year, including farm-to-table dinners, workshops, weddings, and private dinners and parties. Visit us at: http://www.weatherlowfarms.com.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Ryan Wagner: email@example.com.