We are a 3.5 acre diversified vegetable and fruit farm in Norton, MA (40 min south of Boston, 20 min East of Providence) and all our produce is Certified Naturally Grown (naturallygrown.org). We grow over 50 different types of colorful vegetables and aim to grow the best quality produce as possible.
Each year our crew members learn a number of valuable practices, amongst which include:
- extending the growing season with low-cost tunnels
- intercropping vegetables to maximize yields/acre
- marketing strategies for CSA and farmers’ markets
- the nuts/bolts of running a successful farm on leased land
Our farm seeks motivated individuals with a strong desire to learn how to grow vegetables and ideally become farmers themselves. Applicants should pride themselves in efficiency, attention to details, daily improvement, and teamwork.
- Plant, irrigate, weed, harvest, wash, and market our vegetables
- Help at one of our Saturday farmers’ markets
- No experience required, just the strong desire to immerse yourself in growing vegetables!
- Reliable transportation
For more information about the farm, you can visit secondnaturefarm.com
If interested in a position, please email me at email@example.com and attach a resume and cover letter to the email.