Full Time (Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Dates: May to September, 2018
ifarm, LLC is a restored Federal era farmstead located 30 mi. north of Boston.
Our mission is to provide and encourage leadership in the practice of
permaculture and organic farming. Our farm grows a wide variety of medicinal
and culinary herbs on an organically certified, permaculture farm. All our
products are harvested, dried, processed and packaged by hand.
We are seeking two, highly-motivated individuals to join our energetic team.
The hourly rate is competitive based on experience. Working hours are 9 a.m.
to 5 p.m., no exceptions. At the height of harvesting, you may be required to
The best candidates will have the ability to:
• Identify medicinal and culinary herbs and be knowledgeable in their
• Be familiar with permaculture and how to utilize organic farming
• Complete repetitive, physical tasks daily with minimal guidance;
• Commit to working the entire season, May to September, 2018;
• Accept instruction from and collaborate with team members;
• Lift up to 40 lbs.;
• Utilize farm equipment safely and responsibly.
• Help establish and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP);
• Assist with record-keeping and data entry;
• Prepare beds, plant, transplant, water, mulch, harvest, process,
• Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, clean CORI report;
• Recommendations required upon request;
• Professional experience with horticulture desirable.
Our gardeners will share with you their 30+ yrs. of experience to help
increase your knowledge of the principals and practices of permaculture,
organic farming and the production of organic herbs and flowers. To learn more
about ifarm, please visit www.ifarmboxford.com. Resumes should be sent by
email to email@example.com.