The Farm at Moose Hill Wildlife Sanctuary is a part of Mass Audubon and provides fresh, organic produce to 200 families through our CSA program, to a number of visitors at our weekend Farm Stand and at an urban Farmer’s Market. We seek hard-working, friendly individuals with an interest in local food systems, sustainable agriculture to join our team for the 2020 season to act as Customer Service Specialists at Pick-ups for shareholders and at the weekend Farm Stand.
Farm Customer Service Specialists greet shareholders as they arrive for pickup and oversee the process. They break down the pickup area at the end of the evening. You also work at the Farm Stand on the weekend sharing information with customers, selling produce and communicating with Field Workers should additional produce be needed. This is wonderful way to learn the interests of customers who shop local, shop organic.
• Comfortable with physical labor in all weather conditions
• Willing to work with adults and children who volunteer at the Pickups.
• Punctual, precise, energetic, resilient, and attentive people are encouraged to apply;
• Ability to lift and haul up to 50 lbs
• Ability to relate to a diverse range of people and exercise cultural competence and inclusion
• Valid driver's license
• Must pass a background records check (CORI, SORI and driver's)
Compensation and Benefits
Starting at $12.75/hr., plus fruit and vegetables produced on the farm.
Shifts for Pickups are Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 3:30-7:30 pm. Shifts for the Farm Stand are Saturday and/or Sunday from 10 am-4:30 pm. Our season runs from the end of May through mid-October and interested applicants must be available for the full season.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and letter of intent to:
Karen Stein, Sanctuary Director