City Compost is seeking an individual looking for part time (with growth
potential) who has a passion for healthy living, environmental justice,
sustainability, and access to fresh food to help help provide service for a
fast growing composting service.
City Compost provides composting services for homes, organizations, and
events throughout Massachusetts.
- The average home reduces greenhouse gas emissions by more 250lbs worth
of CO2 a year.
- With optional compost back, individuals can save $100s on growing
fresh produce right at home.
- 100% of organic material City Compost services goes to the soil to
grow more fresh food. Never to landscape applications, golf courses,
highway systems or as pig slop.
- 100% of organic material is processed independently, never mixed in at
facilities with large industrial streams, to produce top quality compost.
- Completion of Assigned Routes
- Quality Control and Record Keeping
- Understanding and Sharing What We Do, How, and Why
- Be on the look out for opportunities where City Compost could
- Valid Drivers License and Personal Vehicle
- Ability to work in variable weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 30 Pounds
- Ability to work with little to no direct supervision.
- Detail Oriented
- A Passion for Sustainable Living
- A Desire to Positively Impact the Local Food System
Please email resume and cover letter explaining why you want to work for
City Compost to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will be contacted for a list of
references as applicable.