Please consider joining New Entry and our partners on Tuesday December 5th for our National Ag Apprenticeship Learning Network Gathering, a pre-conference session as part of the Community Food Systems Conference, in Boston.
Session topics include:
· Legal Structures for On-Farm/Ranch Labor and Learning
· Developing Apprenticeship Curriculum
· Feedback, Assessment, and Evaluation of the Apprenticeship Program
· Career Services and Ongoing Support for Apprentices
· Establishing Expectations and Effective Communications with Apprentices
· Farm/Ranch Mentor Professional Development Opportunities and Needs
· Outreach and Recruitment to Find the Best Candidates
· Policy Innovations, Funding, and Research Needed to Support Field-Based Learning
For more information, please visit the website: https://nesfp.org/pre-conferences
Advanced registration is required.