We're an 80 acre family-run farm in Easton, MA. Here at Langwater Farm we grow a diverse mix of Certified Organic vegetables, fruits, flowers, herbs, berries and pumpkins using organic growing practices and methods. In our 6th growing season, providing our community with fresh, healthy and delicious produce is our number one priority.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dependable, outgoing person to join our team to help staff several farmers' markets in Boston, Cambridge and Somerville.
- A love of vegetables
- Reliable transportation
- Fast basic math skills
- Great customer service skills
- Cooking/vegetable prep knowledge
- The ability to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Comfortable working outdoors in all kinds of weather
- Tuesday's 10:30-6:30 Harvard University Farmers' Market Cambridge
- Wednesday's 10:30-6:30 Davis Square Farmers' Market Somerville
- Thursday's 11:30-7:00 Brookline Farmers' Market
Approximately 25 hours per week now through Thanksgiving. Additional hours possible (at farmers markets or in our Easton farmstand) for the right candidate. Pay commensurate with experience. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'farmers market'. Accepting applications on a rolling basis. Position will be filled as soon as an ideal candidate is found.