City Compost is seeking a part time individual who has a passion for
healthy living, environmental justice, sustainability, and access to fresh
food to help with farmer markets and events.
City Compost provides composting services for homes, organizations, and
events throughout Massachusetts.
- The average home reduces greenhouse gas emissions by more 250lbs worth
of CO2 a year.
- With optional compost back, individuals can save $100s on growing
fresh produce right at home.
- 100% of organic material City Compost services goes to the soil to
grow more fresh food. Never to landscape applications, golf courses,
highway systems or as pig slop.
- 100% of organic material is processed independently, never mixed in at
facilities with large industrial streams, to produce top quality compost.
- Arrive on time and set up City Compost display table.
- Provide guidance on compostable items.
- Connect with market goers and share the benefits of composting with
- Gather contact information and sign up those interested in service.
- Be on the look out for opportunities where City Compost could
- Maintain consistent communication with City Compost leadership.
- Detail Oriented
- Outgoing, Friendly Personality
- Great Communication Skills
- A Passion for Sustainable Living
- A Desire to Positively Impact the Local Food System
Please email resume and cover letter explaining why you want to work for
City Compost to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will be contacted for a list of
references as applicable.